The Automated ScoreBook for Ice Hockey lets you capture game statistics and accumulate season stats in one integrated software package. Using action codes and uniform numbers, you easily score your games "live" as the action happens; or simply enter the stats after each game. You then have instant access to single game and season-to-date statistics for display and print.
- Score games play-by-play
- Manual box score entry for away games
- NCAA-style box scores and play-by-play reports
- Wide variety of cumulative season reports
- Display reports in Windows®
- Automatically generate HTML files for your Web site
- Create text files for word processing, fax, etc.
- Individual career statistics
- Display current game statistics on press box display monitors
- provides multiple views of statistics during a game for radio, TV, print media, etc. with Game Viewer
- Transmit game files to your conference office or other teams
- Generate output with tab stops for import into media guides, gameday programs, etc. (desktop publishing)
- Compatible with TAS Live to display live box score and play-by-play on the Internet
SAMPLE SCREENS AND REPORTS