Stat Crew legacy programs include several options for producing live stats while you are scoring the game. Use the legacy HTML or XML option. Both options include box score stats, play-by-play narrative, and summary pages of the event. There are also additional tailoring options available, depending on the option in use.Stat Crew legacy scoring programs also include a live stats local copy option, so either the HTML or XML can be copied to a user-controlled local folder for use with media stats display tools, scoreboards, or third-party file distributor tools.
Live stats require internet connection and FTP server where the stats are posted. We provide assistance with setup and testing of your HTML or XML live stats but do not host the live stats on our servers.
- XML for live stats requires the current version of the legacy software
- For legacy XML, enter FTP settings and activate live stats in Game Reports.
- Legacy HTML for live stats available in any recent version, and requires the TASFTP software for updating live HTML stats. The legacy HTML includes customized colors, logos, sponsor text
- Schedule a review of your live stats setup today!
- Are you building your own interface for the XML? Contact us for data samples and definitions.